Armando Hernandez-Rey, MD
Armando Hernandez-Rey, MD, LLC
2750 SW 145th Ave
Miramar, FL 33027
I take great pride in being accessible to all my patients to ensure they are calm and reassured during this often stressful time, which I believe is a key component to my success.
Dr. Armando Hernandez-Rey is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Hernandez-Rey is the Medical Director of Conceptions Fertility, whose lab is one of only a handful in the world to offer LifeAire. Conceptions Fertility IVF success rates are among some of the highest in the country. In addition, he has particular expertise in treating endometriosis, PCOS, and recurrent pregnancy loss, and performing minimally invasive robotic surgery.
Dr. Hernandez-Rey is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine at Florida International University, and he was the president of the Miami OB-GYN Society and the William Little Society.
Dr. Hernandez-Rey was born and raised in Miami, he is married and has two kids. In his free time, Dr. Hernandez-Rey enjoys traveling, skiing, and boating. He speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Hear From Our Physicians
- University Hospital and Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital
Honors & Awards
- 2003: William J. LaMaire Award for Excellence in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- 2003: Award for Outstanding Service to Roxcy Bolton Rape Treatment Center
- 2003: Best Teaching Resident Award in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, awarded by third and fourth year medical students
Education & Training
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Escuela Autonoma de Ciencias Medicas