Urology services deal with an array of problems in male and female urinary tracts. The urinary tract is a pivotal channel that stores and removes urine from our body, ultimately removing waste from our system. Diseases and conditions linked with ureters, bladder, and kidneys are urological problems. Furthermore, a urologist specializes in male reproductive organs: penis, testes, prostate, and others. Anyone can develop certain urological problems regardless of age, but risk factors increase these odds.
Many patients have experienced some milder forms of urological problems, bacterial bladder infections, and other ailments. Staying on top of these types of problems is not only important for the treatment of immediate effects, but the consequences of neglect can also further lead to infertility and development of other health issues.
If you experience one or more of the following symptoms, you should plan a visit to the urologist:
- Difficulty urinating with or without manifestation of pain or burning
- Presence of blood in your urine
- Lower back pain
- Pain in your genitalia
- Fever and chills
Benefits of a Female Urology Center
If you are women over the age of 18 and looking for a urologist in the West Palm Beach, FL area to diagnose or treat a urology condition we would like to share with you the benefits of having a female urology specialist serve your needs.
- Specialization- We treat female patients every day which allows us to specialize and focus similar conditions and treatments with specialized knowledge
- Personal Understanding- Being a female urologist allows Dr. Lobby to personally relate to the needs and wants of her female patients.
- Comfortable Dialogue- Many women find it easier and more comfortable to discuss the most intimate female health issues such as leakage, sexual dysfunction or incontinence related to urology with a female urologist than a male urologist.
Urology services deal with an array of problems in male and female urinary tracts. The urinary tract is a pivotal channel that stores and removes urine from our body, ultimately removing waste from our system
Five Stars! I had a wonderful experience at my office visit today. Dr. Lobby is very sensitive, bright and most of all extremely caring. The entire staff from the front desk to the nurses are welcoming and respectful. Being a patient at All Women Urology is a great experience and I recommend this urology practice highly.
I actually look forward to my appointment with Dr. Lobby. Not only is she caring and empathetic, but April is also very kind to us patients.
I was so fortunate when my OB/GYN doctor referred me to Dr. Nancy Lobby and All Women Urology. She is not only an excellent physician but also a caring and extraordinary person. Her staff is an extension of her, professional, thoughtful and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Dr. Lobby only treats women! How good is that!
Request an Appointment
Have a question about our practice or want to schedule an appointment? Call us and speak with a member of our team.