MonaLisa Touch Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment in Florida
The MonaLisa Touch was developed in Milan, Italy in 2012, and made its way here to America in 2015. Since then, thousands of women have been treated with the MonaLisa Touch medical laser therapy with 97% of patients satisfied with the outcomes. Learn more about if this treatment is for you and contact us in Sarasota to take the first step!
MonaLisa Touch Procedure at University Park OB/GYN, Florida
Is The MonaLisa Touch Procedure Right For You?
The MonaLisa Touch was designed for women who are experiencing changes or discomforts and pain in the vulvar and vaginal areas due to:
- Vulvar rashes
- Lactational atrophy (breast feeding)
- Vaginal laxity (loosening)
- Chronic and recurrent urinary tract infections
- Chronic or recurrent vaginal yeast and bacterial infections
- Mild urinary incontinence
- Changes due to postpartum conditions from both vaginal and cesarean deliveries
The MonaLisa Touch procedure may not be the best solution for the following conditions:
- History of vaginal surgery using mesh
- Anyone with an undiagnosed vulvar or vaginal mass
Not sure if this laser vaginal rejuvenation is what you need? Contact us to start a conversation!