Jaime A. Mercado, MD
Dr. Mercados areas of interest and expertise include: female sexual health, vulvar vaginal disorders, menopause, and hormone therapy. Dr. Mercado is member of the North America Menopausal Society and member of ISSWSH: International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health. In addition, he continues to offer routine gynecologic care and gynecologic surgery.
Outpatient Surgical Services & Westside Regional Medical Center
Education & Training
- Medical School – Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia Facultad de Medicina Alberto Hurtado
- St. Joseph Hospital, Towson, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Lutheran Hospital, Baltimore, Internship in General Surgery
- British American Hospital, Lima, Internship in General Surgery
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Love Dr. Mercado and his staff. I have been a patient of his for 11 years and he is wonderful.
He is the best doctor. He actually takes the time to listen to all of your concerns. He did my myomectomy and I barely have a scar. I am so grateful I found him because I had 2 gyno’s before him and I was just another number. He makes you feel like you matter.
Great 👍, always!!!. The staff is very professional and friendly. I have been a patient for 25 years now. It takes me more than an hour to get there from where I live but I won’t switch doctors, it is worth it!!