We are pleased to now offer telemedicine as an alternative way to receive the same great care that you can expect in our office. Please be aware you MUST have an appointment scheduled to access this feature. To do so please call 305-630-4100 and schedule your appointment today.
Once you have an appointment scheduled, please make sure to follow the next steps:
- Please fill out the Telemedicine Consent Form if you haven’t already done so.
- Find a quiet and private area with an adequate internet connection
- Have access to a device with a functioning camera and microphone (laptop, desktop, Iphone, Ipad). If you prefer you can use a pair of headphones or earbuds.
- Make sure to be on a compatible browser (Google Chrome or Safari)
- Click the link with the name of the provider you are scheduled to see today.
- You will be redirected to a new web portal that is HIPAA compliant. There you will be asked to enter your full name.
- Once in our Virtual Waiting Room, please be sure to read the disclaimer regarding your visit.
- If possible, connect 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to avoid any delays due to connectivity issues.
- Your provider will join you in the Virtual Waiting Room and start your visit.
We look forward to seeing you soon!