Dr. Olivera Stojadinovic (Dr. S.) is a board-certified dermatologist
– Voluntary Clinical Professor at the Dr. Phillip Frost Department of Dermatology, University of Miami.
– BA/MD: School of Medicine, University of Belgrade
–Internship (Internal Medicine): Hospital for Cardiovascular Disorders, Belgrade
– Residency (Dermatology): Medical Academy VMA, Belgrade, Yugoslavia
– Internship (Dermatology), Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
– Residency (Dermatology), University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Jackson Health System Program
– PHD Candidate – Immunology, Infection and Inflammation