Gynecology + Wellness
Wellness exams or the annual gynecologic visit are encouraged every year. We review overall gynecologic health and overall wellness with a focus on prevention.
We treat the full-spectrum of gynecologic conditions including but not limited to:
- Abnormal or heavy periods
- HPV + abnormal pap smears
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic prolapse and vaginal dryness with menopause
Same-Day Urgent GYN Visits
We are usually able to accommodate same or next-day visits for acute gynecologic concerns.
- Vaginal infections, discharge, or odor
- Heavy vaginal bleeding
- STD testing and treatment
Most gynecologic surgeries are done without incisions, or small incisions. There have been many advances in gynecologic surgery, and many times, major surgery like hysterectomy can be avoided. Many minor gynecologic surgeries can even be offered in the office or outpatient setting.
- Hysteroscopy, D and C
- Endometrial ablation for heavy vaginal bleeding
- Treatment of precancer of the cervix
- Removal of polyps for abnormal or postmenopausal bleeding
Some consults can be done from the comfort of your own home. The following gynecologic conditions can be treated via telemedicine.
- Menopause + Hormones consult
- Contraceptive consults
- Preconception counseling
We are equipped to meet the unique needs of teens to college-aged. The visit in a majority of cases does not require a pelvic exam.
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Irregular, painful or heavy periods
- HPV vaccination
Menopause + Hormone Imbalance
Hormonal changes begin commonly with aging, especially over 40, in many women. You don’t need to suffer.
- Vaginal dryness
- Hot flashes, night sweats
- Bioidentical hormone therapy including pellet therapy
- Premature ovarian failure
- PMS and PMDD, mood changes
Sexual health and function is part of overall, optimal health. An initial consult can start of your quest for answers.
- Painful sex
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Low libido/sexual dysfunction
Ultrasound can be done in the office to evaluate abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, and fibroids.