COVID-19 UPDATES – WE ARE STILL OPEN!
During this unprecedented coronavirus pandemic we understand that many of you have concerns and questions regarding your childrens’ pediatric care.
Based upon current recommendations and guidelines established by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the CDC, and our local health department, we are making every effort to be available for our patients in the safest manner possible. It is still recommended that patients stay up to date with their routine well visits and immunizations, in particular for patients 5 years old and younger. Please refer to www.CDC.gov and www.floridahealth.gov for the most recent updates regarding COVID-19.
We offer rapid and PCR Covid-19 testing in the office.
Please arrive with one healthy caretaker when possible. Call us from the car upon arrival. We are not using the waiting room. You will be notified to enter the office when your room is sterilized and ready. In order to eliminate transmission risks within our office we are structuring care in the following way:
- Well visits and non-infectious sick complaints (I.E. Headaches, constipation, allergy, etc) , blood draws, immunizations
- Sick visits (fever, cough, sore throat, ear aches diarrhea, upper respiratory illnesses)
- Telemedicine throughout office hours:
- Available for patients who may be seen without an in-office exam to minimize exposures to child
- Patients who are deemed high risk for COVID-19 will be seen via telemedecine consultation and referred for testing or further treatment
- No walk-ins will be accepted
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times!!!!