Information About COVID-19 and Telemedicine
Important information about COVID-19 for our patients
Our office will continue to provide services at this time. Safety is our first priority and we are taking all recommended precautions.
- All patients will be screened to determine if they are high risk or have infectious signs and symptoms.
- We are offering telemedicine visits if you are not comfortable coming into the office. Please call the office for more information and schedule a virtual visit.
- All patients will complete a telehealth encounter prior to an in person visit. Many breast concerns can be adequately diagnosed and treated via telehealth conference.
- Patients with a new diagnosis of breast cancer may be seen in person without telehealth visit after appropriate screening is completed.
- We ask that you come alone to appointments if possible. If someone needs to accompany you, please ensure they are healthy.
- To continuously ensure a healthy and safe environment for our patients and staff during the COVID-19 health crisis, we are not accepting walk-ins until further notice. Patients who are sick, are asked to call our practice for setting up or coordinating care.
- Our office is NOT testing for COVID-19. We recommend contacting your Primary Care Physician or visit the emergency department to get tested for COVID-19 as they have infectious disease protocols.
- We are asking patients to put on a protective mask upon arrival
Telemedicine is now available
To make sure we are able to see patients experiencing symptoms of illness, or who are unable to make it to the office given social distancing guidelines, we’ve begun to offer care via Telemedicine. Telemedicine video visits allow patients to experience a secure online provider visit via smartphone, tablet or computer within minutes.
Please be aware you must have an appointment scheduled to access this feature. To do so call us and schedule your appointment today.
If you have a scheduled appointment, access your appointment with your provider by clicking the link provided by the office when your appointment was confirmed.
Please make sure to follow the next steps:
- Find a quiet and private area with an adequate internet connection.
- Have access to a device with a functioning camera and microphone (laptop, desktop, iPhone, iPad). If you prefer you can use a pair of headphones or earbuds.
- Make sure to be on a compatible browser (Google Chrome or Safari).
- Click the link with the name of the provider you are scheduled to see today.
- You will be redirected to a new web portal where you will be asked to enter your full name.
- Once in our Virtual Waiting Room, please be sure to read the disclaimer regarding your visit.
If possible, connect 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to avoid any delays due to connectivity issues.