Telemedicine is now available
To make sure we are able to see patients experiencing symptoms of illness, or who are unable to make it to the office given social distancing guidelines, we’ve begun to offer care via Telemedicine. Telemedicine video visits allow patients to experience a secure online provider visit via smartphone, tablet or computer within minutes.
Please be aware you must have an appointment scheduled to access this feature. To do so call us and schedule your appointment today.
If you have a scheduled appointment, access your appointment with your provider by clicking the link provided by the office when your appointment was confirmed.
Please make sure to follow the next steps:
- Find a quiet and private area with an adequate internet connection.
- Have access to a device with a functioning camera and microphone (laptop, desktop, iPhone, iPad). If you prefer you can use a pair of headphones or earbuds.
- Make sure to be on a compatible browser (Google Chrome or Safari).
- Click the link with the name of the provider you are scheduled to see today.
- You will be redirected to a new web portal where you will be asked to enter your full name.
- Once in our Virtual Waiting Room, please be sure to read the disclaimer regarding your visit.
If possible, connect 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to avoid any delays due to connectivity issues.