Over the past few months, there have been major changes in the community due to COVID-19. These changes have also impacted the ways we are all able to interact and access care. Keeping you in good health remains our number one priority. You can be confident that we will continue to provide top-of-the-line care while ensuring your safety in the office. We are taking appropriate precautions and implementing enhanced safety measures with your health in mind.
We encourage you to call the office to schedule or re-schedule your appointments. We assure you that our team is doing everything we can to embrace the “new normal” and support your healthcare needs. We would like you to keep the following information in mind. If you have any questions at all, we welcome you to call us. In an effort to keep our patients, families and staff healthy, we are implementing the following policies:
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms you will be rescheduled. We ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if you have recently had a fever, are currently coughing, sneezing, have shortness of breath or respiratory distress.
- If you have had close contact with anyone that has been ill, we ask that you reschedule.
- To minimize exposure to COVID-19 patients are asked to come alone to their appointments. We are unable to welcome additional visitors with you to your appointment or in the waiting room.
- We ask that you do not bring children to the office as they will not be allowed in the patient care areas.
- Patients with fever or difficulty breathing must contact their OB and/or call the nearest ER for instructions.
We thank you for your cooperation and doing your part in helping to keep our patients, your unborn baby and our staff healthy during this challenging time. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.
COVID-19 Hotline available 24/7: 1-866-779-6121