To prepare for your doctor’s appointment, you will want to make sure to bring the following items:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- List of current medications
- Your pharmacy’s address and phone number
- Make sure not to have anything in the vagina for 48 hours prior to your Pap test. This includes tampons, intercourse, douching, vaginal creams and medication, which can interfere with your test results.
We accept cash and the following credit cards:
Monday: 8:30am to 3:30pm
Tuesday: 11am to 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am to 3:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am to 3:30pm
Friday: 8:30am to 12pm
If you have an emergency and need to speak with the Brown Institute team after regular business hours, you may call the office number and they will be paged. Please call during regular office hours for test results and medication refills. If you believe you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- West Palm Beach
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
We accept same-day appointments as their schedule permits. Please contact our office to discuss this.
In preparation for your visit with Dr. Brown, Dr. Colbert, or Rachel Taylor, WHNP-C, please complete the forms. Return the completed forms to our office at the time of your appointment. If you do not bring the forms completed, your appointment may be delayed. Please be sure to have your insurance cards at the time of your visit. If you need help completing the forms, please do not hesitate to call our office.
Request an Appointment
Have a question about our practice or want to schedule an appointment? Call us and speak with a member of our team.