Important Information About COVID-19
Over the past few months, there have been major changes in the community due to COVID-19. These changes have also impacted the ways we are all able to interact and access care. Keeping you in good health remains our number one priority. You can be confident that we will continue to provide top-of-the-line care while ensuring your safety in the office. We are taking appropriate precautions and implementing enhanced safety measures with your health in mind.
We encourage you to call the office to schedule or re-schedule your appointments. We assure you that our team is doing everything we can to embrace the “new normal” and support your healthcare needs. We would like you to keep the following information in mind. If you have any questions at all, we welcome you to call us.
Health safety measures include:
- Patients and staff members are not allowed into the Center if they are feeling ill.
- All staff members are required to wear a mask. We request that patients also wear a mask during their visit.
- Imaging technicians are required to wear a mask, gloves and in some instances eye shields when interacting with patients.
- Cleaning of exam rooms and high contact surfaces after each patient encounter.
- Hourly general cleaning of common areas.
- No guests or family members can accompany the patient to their appointment, unless the patient is a minor.
- Appointments are spaced in order to limit physical contact.
- Waiting room chairs are arranged to ensure physical distancing.
- Quarantine is required for staff who have had COVID-19 contact or flu-like symptoms.
- Quarantine guidelines are followed for staff with COVID-19 positive test results. Staff members are not permitted back into the facility until a negative test result has been received.
As always, we are here for your imaging needs. We look forward to seeing you soon.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or if you should have any questions, please call 305-740-5100. We wish you and your family the best health during this trying time.