Juliana Rosenblat, MD
Dr. Juliana Rosenblat is a board certified Radiologist with a sub-specialty in breast imaging. She interprets mammograms, ultrasounds, and magnetic resonance images, and performs image-guided biopsies in each modality. Dr. Rosenblat is passionate about early detection of breast cancer and helping patients understand why we do specific imaging tests.
Dr. Rosenblat received her Bachelor’s degree from Barnard College of Columbia University and her medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She then completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, where she was voted senior resident of the year. Following residency, she completed her fellowship in Breast Imaging at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
She has authored and co-authored multiple scientific articles and abstracts in medical journals, including Radiology and the American Journal of Roentgenology, including one which was recognized as one of the most read articles in the year it was published. She has presented her research and has served as a reviewer for research presented at national conferences and was also the recipient of the RSNA Resident Research Award. She is a member of the Society of Breast Imaging, American College of Radiology, and the American Roentgen Ray Society. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, travel, and outdoor activities with her husband and children.
- BA, Barnard College, Columbia University, New York, New Yor
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURE
- American Board of Radiology Certification
- Florida Medical License
- Breast/Imaging Fellowship, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
- Radiology Residency, Hofstra University- Northwell Hospital, New Hyde Park, New York
- Medical Internship, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, New York