Important Information About COVID-19
The staff and team of radiologists at the Diagnostic Center for Women are serious about protecting our patients’ health while meeting their imaging needs. We have instituted many new safety measures at the Center to protect you and our staff. We also are diligently monitoring these safety procedures to ensure that they are followed by staff members and patients alike.
Health safety measures include:
· Patients and staff members are not allowed into the Center if they are feeling ill.
· All staff members are required to wear a mask. We request that patients also wear a mask during their visit.
· Imaging technicians are required to wear a mask, gloves and in some instances eye shields when interacting with patients.
· Cleaning of exam rooms and high contact surfaces after each patient encounter.
· Hourly general cleaning of common areas.
· No guests or family members can accompany the patient to their appointment, unless the patient is a minor.
· Appointments are spaced in order to limit physical contact.
· Waiting room chairs are arranged to ensure physical distancing.
· Quarantine is required for staff who have had COVID-19 contact or flu-like symptoms.
· Quarantine guidelines are followed for staff with COVID-19 positive test results. Staff members are not permitted back into the facility until a negative test result has been received.
As always, we are here for your imaging needs. We look forward to seeing you soon.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or if you should have any questions, please call 305-740-5100. We wish you and your family the best health during this trying time.