Important Information About COVID-19
Over the past few years, there have been major changes in the community due to the spread of COVID-19. These changes have also impacted the way we interact and access care. Keeping our patients in good health will always be our number one priority. You can be confident that we will continue to provide top-of-the-line care while ensuring your safety in the office. We are taking appropriate precautions and implementing enhanced safety measures with your health in mind.
We encourage you to call the office to schedule or re-schedule your appointments. We assure you that our team is doing everything we can to support your healthcare needs, while following the properly health and safety measures. We would like you to keep the following information in mind. If you have any questions at all, we welcome you to call us.
Our health safety measures include:
- Patients and staff members are not allowed into the Center if they are feeling ill.
- Cleaning of exam rooms and high contact surfaces after each patient encounter.
- Hourly general cleaning of common areas.
- Appointments are spaced in order to limit physical contact.
- Waiting room chairs are arranged to ensure physical distancing.
- Quarantine guidelines are followed for staff who have had COVID-19 contact or flu-like symptoms and for staff with COVID-19 positive test results.
As always, we are here for your imaging needs and we hope that you and your family are staying safe and healthy. If you would like to schedule an appointment or if you should have any questions, please call (305) 740-5100.