How we’re continuing to support our patients amid COVID-19
We hope you and your family in good health and all are safe. We want to inform you that our offices are open and our physicians are available to meet your needs. We have added the option of telemedicine in circumstances where a formal office visit is not necessary. We also would like you to be aware that our Pembroke Pink Imaging and Pembroke Perinatal Centers are available for your needs as well.
We are conforming to safety guidelines to reduce COVID-19 exposure by the modifications below.
- It is mandatory that patients to put on a protective mask upon arrival to the office.
- Mandatory that you come alone to your appointment.
- If you have traveled in the last two weeks, have flu like symptoms, fever, cough please contact our office e ASAP and do not come in.
- We are offering telemedicine visits if you are not comfortable coming into the office. Please call the office for more information and schedule a virtual visit.
- Our office is NOT testing for COVID-19. We recommend contacting your Primary Care Physician or visit the emergency department to get tested for COVID-19 as they have infectious disease protocols.
Although we have suspended office hours on Fridays, this is only temporary until COVID-19, cases are diminished.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact the office. Please know we are here to care for all your healthcare needed throughout this crisis. We encourage you to visit TopLineMD.com or coronavirus.gov to help you stay up to date with the latest developments.