Prepare For Your Visit
Thank you for choosing MyEndoHealth. We are pleased to participate in your health care and look forward to establishing a lasting relationship. To help make your visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page. You will find all the practical information you need such as:
- Map and directions to our office
- Practice hours, payment policies and more.
For all patients new or current please provide all records pertaining to your endocrinology visit:
- All medication bottles
- Insurance card ID ( if it does not reflect your current address, please bring an utility bill )
- Referral if needed.
- Your co-pay / deductible if applicable
- Print and fill out the New Patient Package in advance of your appointment and bring the day of your visit.
- If you have labs or imaging done, you MUST send it electronically or print.
We understand that situations arise in which you must cancel your appointment. It is therefore your responsibility to cancel your appointment and provide us 24-hour notice. The Doctor reserved his time for you that day. Each time a patient misses an appointment, another patient is prevented from receiving care. Therefore, if no confirmation MY ENDO HEALTH reserves the right to cancel your appointment and a fee of $40 will apply.