Important information about COVID-19 for our patients
Over the past few months, there have been major changes in the community due to COVID-19. These changes have also impacted the ways we are all able to interact and access care. Keeping you in good health remains our number one priority. You can be confident that we will continue to provide top-of-the-line care while ensuring your safety in the office. We are taking appropriate precautions and implementing enhanced safety measures with your health in mind.
We encourage you to call the office to schedule or re-schedule your appointments. We assure you that our team is doing everything we can to embrace the “new normal” and support your healthcare needs. We would like you to keep the following information in mind. If you have any questions at all, we welcome you to call us. In an effort to keep our patients, families and staff healthy, we are implementing the following policies:
For healthy patients:
- We are only seeing patients for well visits in the office.
- We are taking extra precautions including disinfecting the office every 30 minutes to ensure our patients’ wellness.
- To minimize exposure to COVID-19, patients are asked to come alone to their appointments. We are unable to welcome additional visitors with you to your appointment or in the waiting room. This includes children. Please do not bring them to the office as they will not be allowed in the patient care areas.
- When you arrive at your appointment, please wait in your car until the time of their visit. Call us when you arrive so we know you are there.
For patients experiencing symptoms of illness, or who were potentially exposed to COVID-19:
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms you will be rescheduled. We ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if you have recently had a fever, are currently coughing, sneezing, have shortness of breath or respiratory distress. In this case, you are welcome to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
- If you have had close contact with anyone that has been ill, we ask that you reschedule. You are welcome to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
- If you or any relative or friend came from another state or city, you are welcome to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
- Patients with fever or difficulty breathing must contact their PCP and/or call the nearest ER for instructions.
We thank you for your cooperation and doing your part in helping to keep our patients and our staff healthy during this challenging time. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.
Telemedicine is now available
To make sure we are able to see patients experiencing symptoms of illness, or who are unable to make it to the office given social distancing guidelines, we’ve begun to offer care via Telemedicine. Telemedicine video visits allow patients to experience a secure online provider visit via smartphone, tablet or computer within minutes.
Please be aware you must have an appointment scheduled to access this feature. To do so call us and schedule your appointment today.
If you have a scheduled appointment, access your appointment with your provider by clicking the link provided by the office when your appointment was confirmed.
Please make sure to follow the next steps:
- Find a quiet and private area with an adequate internet connection.
- Have access to a device with a functioning camera and microphone (laptop, desktop, iPhone, iPad). If you prefer you can use a pair of headphones or earbuds.
- Make sure to be on a compatible browser (Google Chrome or Safari).
- Click the link with the name of the provider you are scheduled to see today.
- You will be redirected to a new web portal where you will be asked to enter your full name.
- Once in our Virtual Waiting Room, please be sure to read the disclaimer regarding your visit.