At Signature Women’s Healthcare, we believe that pregnancy is a beautiful and natural process that is best served by a strong bond between a mother-to-be and her physician. We work at fostering that bond, and encourage our patients to ask questions and to expect thorough answers in plain English (or Spanish, as our physicians are bilingual). If you are considering pregnancy, visit us for a consultation to help assure a healthy outcome.
During pregnancy, we offer:
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Education
- Monitoring of most major medical conditions in pregnancy, coordinated with appropriate medical specialists.
- First and Second Trimester Screening for Down’s Syndrome, Trisomy 18, and neural tube defects
- Gestational Diabetes Screening
- Ultrasound services
- Fetal Monitoring, including Non Stress Testing and Biophysical Profiles
When it is time to deliver your baby, our physicians will care for you at Memorial Hospital Miramar. This is the newest and highest rated hospital in South Florida in patient satisfaction, featuring individualized family-centered care, birthing classes, and all-private rooms. Additionally, Memorial Hospital Miramar has the only Level 2 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in South Florida with private rooms.