We are all aware that COVID-19 or Novel Coronavirus is a Pandemic. In order to decrease the spread and limit exposure, we are implementing the following measures in our office. Patients and family should feel comfortable coming to see us.
- We are open in our office to see all of our patients and strongly encourage all to keep there Well Check Up appointments
- When you arrive at our office, please wash hands in the common hallway bathroom prior to entering our waiting room. We also have sanitizers once in the office. We are frequently sanitizing all rooms in our office.
- Please wear masks or we will supply masks for all patients and family members with respiratory symptoms, exposure to Covid-19 or immunosuppressed. For all the patients and well visits masks are now optional, due to lower transmission rates in our area. This policy may change as transmission rates change.
- We are limiting mobility of children in the office, so please do not allow them to run around inside. Staff will hand out lollipops and stickers after visits.
- We are able to do COVID -19 PCR testing so please call office to arrange for this if your child was exposed
Stay safe and remember proper hand washing and not touching face, eyes, nose and mouth with hands. Make sure you cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing and wipe down high use surfaces. Social distancing is extremely important. Follow CDC and Department of Health guidelines www.cdc.gov.nCOV and www.healthychildren.org Florida department of health Hotline 1-866-779-6121.
Thanks for being patient, stay safe.
Dr. Bruck, Dr. Aqua and Staff