We are all aware that COVID-19 or Novel Coronavirus is a Pandemic. In order to decrease the spread and limit exposure, we are implementing the following measures in our office. Patients and family should feel comfortable coming to see us.
- We are open in our office to see all of our patients and strongly encourage all to keep there Well Check Up appointments
- We will be separating our well child visits and sick visits. We will screen all children for sick symptoms so that we can determine appropriate and safe time for their visit or if a telemedicine visit is more appropriate.
- Our waiting room is open but with social distancing. In order to decrease waiting room clutter, please call the office when you arrive at our building so we can tell you when to come up.
- When you arrive at our office, please wash hands in the common hallway bathroom prior to entering our waiting room. We also have sanitizers once in the office. We are frequently sanitizing all rooms in our office.
- We are limiting mobility of children in the office, so please do not allow them to run around inside. Staff will hand out lollipops and stickers after visits.
- Please, if possible, leave strollers and car seats in your car to limit infection spread.
- Please limit the number of people that come to the office with our patients. Please only one healthy parent or caregiver and no siblings if possible .
- Patients over 2 years of age and all parents are required to wear masks.
- We are offering and encouraging telemedicine visits for children with respiratory symptoms.
- We are able to do COVID -19 PCR testing so please call office to arrange for this if your child was exposed
Stay safe and remember proper hand washing and not touching face, eyes, nose and mouth with hands. Make sure you cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing and wipe down high use surfaces. Social distancing is extremely important. Follow CDC and Department of Health guidelines www.cdc.gov.nCOV and www.healthychildren.org Florida department of health Hotline 1-866-779-6121.
Thanks for being patient, stay safe.
Dr. Bruck, Dr. Aqua and Staff