As a reminder, the following dose chart uses general recommendations. If you have any questions regarding your child’s dose please contact our office.
- To view the recommended Tylenol dosing chart, please click HERE.
- To view the recommended Motrin dosing chart, please click HERE.
Our Vaccination Schedule
We follow the recommendations set forth by Bright Futures (AAP) and the CDC.
- To view the Vaccine Information Sheets from the CDC, please click HERE.
AAP Healthy Children
This website is an extremely informative source for information ranging from the general to the specific encompassing an endless array of topics pertaining to your child and their health needs. It was developed and is maintained by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Centers for Disease and Control Prevention
The Centers for Disease and Control Prevention is tasked with protecting public health and safety through the control and prevention of disease, injury, and disability. The website serves as an intelligent source of information on a vast variety of topics including infectious diseases, vaccines and obesity.
- Click HERE for parent information : covers everything from safety at home to immunization schedules to developmental milestones.
- Click HERE for vaccine information: provides up-to-date immunization schedules and resources.
- Click HERE for travel information: Traveler information, vaccines and precautions for travel.
La Leche League International was founded in 1956 and serves as a comprehensive source for information, support and resources for breastfeeding mothers and their families.
Consumer product safety commission
Great website to check for recalls and alerts on consumer products. Click HERE to learn more.
(CPR classes) Red Cross
The Red Cross health and safety training and education including CPR classes.