Dr. Juan Carlos Millon
After spending considerable time working with humanitarian medical teams throughout Botswana, Uganda, Mexico, Guatemala, and Nicaragua, Dr. Millon has some of the most thorough first-hand expertise available in pediatric medicine. He now serves as the chief physician for Worldwide Pediatrics LLC in Plantation and Doral, FL, and practices emergency medicine at Kendall Regional Hospital. Additionally, Dr. Millon is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and a member of the American Medical Association, the Florida Pediatric Society, the Florida Medical Association, and the Texas Pediatric Association. Dr. Millon has also appeared several times on television as a pediatric expert on Univision’s TV Shows “Viva La Familia” and “Salud es Vida”. He continues his passion for helping those in need by participating in the medical mission of Mindo Futures.
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital/ Hollywood, FL
- West Memorial Hospital / Pembroke Pines, FL
- Plantation General Hospital /Plantation, FL
- University of Miami | Coral Gables, FL
- Temple University School of Medicine / Philadelphia, PA
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals | Pediatric Residency / Houston, TX
English, Spanish, Introductory French
Request an Appointment
We look forward to meeting you, the child or children in your life, and doing our absolute best to serve you.