TopLine MD affiliated doctors provide the most comprehensive treatment and services for women in Florida. From preventive medicine to prenatal care to cancer treatment, we’ve got you covered. Our exclusive women’s health diagnostic centers utilize the latest technology for breast imaging and obstetrics imaging.
A subspecialty of OB/GYN, Urogynecology, or Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, is the treatment of pelvic floor disorders. Medical conditions or injuries that affect the nerves – diabetes, stroke, spinal stenosis, childbirth trauma – can weaken the pelvic floor muscles, making a woman prone to pelvic floor disorders (PFD).
If you are experiencing bladder problems such as urine leakage (incontinence), difficulty emptying the bladder or an overactive bladder, visit a TopLine MD urogynecologist to resolve your PFD.Find a Urogynecologist today
- Diagnostic ultrasounds
- Hormone and infertility testing
- Embryo and fertility preservation
- Intrauterine insemination
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation induction
- Semen analysis
- Well-woman exams and cancer screenings
- Infections and disease treatments
- Fertility and contraceptive needs
- Prenatal and high-risk pregnancy care
- In-office and outpatient procedures
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Should problems arise during your pregnancy, a maternal fetal medicine specialist can provide comprehensive prenatal care for moms-to-be and their babies. Our TopLine MD affiliated offices focus on providing the care needed for a healthy pregnancy, including genetic and infertility testing, diagnostics and imaging, and monitoring for high-risk pregnancies.Find a Maternal Fetal Specialist today.
- Mammography (screening and diagnostic)
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Cyst aspiration and fine needle aspiration (FNA)
- Biopsies – ultrasound, stereotactic, and MRI-guided
- Obstetric and Gynecologic (pelvic) ultrasounds
- Nuchal translucency / nasal bone
- First trimester screening
Talking to your doctor about your women’s health concerns can be difficult. TopLine MD TV is here to help you better understand your condition and approach your doctor with better understanding.